LongHorn Steakhouse is a popular American multinational casual dining restaurant chain, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Darden Restaurants. Inc. The restaurant is best known for its finest steaks in the States. The menu also boasts many preparations of ribs, chicken, salmon, lobster, shrimp, and salads. In addition to this, the restaurant offers a range of beer and wine offerings and several other signature margaritas. The success of the company lies in improving customer experience in food and services to stay relevant. One such aspect is improving customer experience surveys that help the company understand customers’ needs and meet expectations. LongHorn Steakhouse welcomes guest satisfaction feedback through a dedicated online portal www.longhornsurvey.com.
Customers can share their experiences and comments in the comfort of their homes in the form of a questionnaire. LongHorn Steakhouse values candid feedback and appreciates the time taken by them to complete the survey.
LongHorn Customer Satisfaction Survey
The survey is designed to provide LongHorn Steakhouse with a wealth of information about how diners feel about the menu, food, customer service, and overall restaurant setting. LongHorn Steakhouse can then use the survey results to fine-tune its services and food for a better customer experience. It also helps Longhorn to market the restaurant to new customers. Also, regular feedback helps LongHorn Steakhouse to monitor its improvement in food and services. In this way, the www LongHornSurvey com helps maintain customer loyalty.
LongHorn Steakhouse prides itself in not taking shortcuts and cutting corners. They make their famous, expertly crafted steaks starting with picking quality cuts and ending where most good things do: on the grill – the right way because that is what great steak deserves. And, more important, they are concerned with what the customers deserve – the best quality grilled steaks. Thus, it is a win-win situation for the customers as they better the experience for themselves by completing the LongHorn survey and earning rewards in the process. In addition, customers can make their preferences and choices known to the restaurant for better service. Thus, for an improved and more blissful experience, one must visit www.longhornsurvey.com.
Longhorn Survey Rules
|LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey
|Time to complete
|Approx. 10 minutes
|Receipt validity period
|7 days from the date of visit
|A chance to win $100 in the form of a Darden Restaurant Gift Card or $50 cash
- Only one survey per receipt allowed.
- The survey code is valid for 7 days from the date mentioned in the receipt.
- Residents of those regions where participation in online surveys is illegal won’t be allowed to enter the LongHornSurvey portal and subsequently in the sweepstakes.
- Employees, associates, promoters, etc., of the LongHorn Steakhouse or their immediate relatives, are forbidden from taking the survey. Even those people about which the survey pertains (LongHorn employees and management) won’t be allowed.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be sold.
After completing the LongHorn customer satisfaction survey, you will have the opportunity to enter a monthly sweepstakes. On each of the drawing dates, an independent judging organization (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”) will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received for the specified entry period to award the following prizes: Five prize winners, each consisting of one $100 gift card to Darden Restaurants. Also, one hundred second Prizes, each consisting of $50 cash to be awarded in the form of a check. Winners will be notified by telephone, email, and postal mail.
Steps to Take LongHorn Feedback @ www.longhornsurvey.com?
1. Go to the official LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.longhornsurvey.com or just Click Here.
2. Read the onsite instructions, terms, and conditions to be eligible for LongHorn Sweepstakes.
3. Enter the ID number in the text box as provided in the center of your receipt.
4. Press on the Start button to proceed further.
5. Now you’ll have to answer a series of questions related to your recent experience at the store.
6. Answer the relevant questions honestly according to the instructions given.
7. At the end of the survey, you’ll be asked to provide your details, including first and last name, contact number, and email address, to enter the LongHorn Steakhouse Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes.
8. In the last step, complete and submit your LongHorn Survey Sweepstakes.
9. Soon, you’ll receive a message confirming your entry into the contest.
Prerequisites to give Long Horn Steakhouse Feedback
- A valid receipt from your recent visit to LongHorn Steakhouse.
- Computer, laptop, mobile device, or any other electronic device.
- Access to a proper and uninterrupted Internet connection.
Other Ways to Enter LongHorn Sweepstakes
You can also enter the Longhorn Steakhouse Survey Sweepstakes by mail:
- Handprint your full name, complete address, telephone number (including area code), and age on a piece of paper and place it in an envelope.
- Mail it to Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury, CT 06488-3536 USA. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the day following the close of an Entry Period and received by the Sponsor within eight (8) days of the close of an Entry Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes.
More About Sweepstakes
Get a chance to win one of five (5) $100 Prizes, each in the form of a Darden Restaurant Gift Card. To be eligible, you must be a legal resident of the United States, Guam, Puerto Rico, or Canada (excluding Quebec) and the majority’s age. Restrictions may apply. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning, but you must have visited the restaurant before taking the Longhorn survey. A random drawing chooses winners from all the eligible entries, and they are informed about the same by telephone, email, and postal mail.
LongHorn Customer Service
- Number: 1-800-793-4126
- Longhorn Steakhouse Hours of Operation: 7 days a week. Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Support hours: Customer support is available online 24/7
- Headquarters Address: 1000 Darden Center Drive, Orlando, Florida, U.S. 32837
- Longhorn Steakhouse Near Me: https://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/locations/location-search
About LongHorn Steakhouse
LongHorn Steakhouse is a multinational casual dining restaurant chain. It is quite a popular and owned subsidiary of Darden Restaurants. Inc. It founded in 1981 by George McKerrow Jr., and its headquarters is located in Orlando, Florida. It served across 491 locations in the country and reported $41.6 billion in sales. LongHorn serves the best and highest quality beef, ribs, chops, chicken & more.
According to LongHorn Steakhouse’s official website, they have decided to discontinue the LongHorn Steakhouse rewards pilot program across all of their family of brands, which includes earning and redemption of points.
They have discontinued the rewards program across their whole family of brands.
One can enter the Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes using the survey code present in the receipt center.
They discontinued the rewards program in all its family brands.
You can check the balance by visiting www.longhornsteakhouse.com/gift-cards or by calling the toll-free number listed on the card’s backside and following instructions.
LongHorn Steakhouse offers veterans 10% off on the entire meal. A free appetizer or dessert on veterans day November 11.
LongHorn gift cards can be purchased on www.longhornsteakhouse.com/gift-cards. All orders placed before 2 p.m. EST are fulfilled and shipped on the same business day.
Yes, your LongHorn Steakhouse gift card can be redeemed at any Darden restaurant – Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, The Capital Grille, Yardhouse, Eddie V’s, or Seasons 52.
Darden Restaurants Inc. owns LongHorn Steakhouse and one of the most recognizable and successful brands in full-service dining: Olive Garden.
Sunday through Thursday, their normal closing time is 10:00 p.m., while on Friday and Saturday, they stay open until 11:00 p.m. Please note that closing hours may vary by region, so check with your local LongHorn Steakhouse to be sure.
The nearest LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant can be located by visiting www.longhornsteakhouse.com and entering City, State or Zip Code.
LongHorn Steakhouse locations are open seven days a week. They open for lunch at 11:00 a.m. and begin serving dinner at 3:00 p.m.
LongHorn Steakhouse does not offer a senior discount. However, customers can save on dining through the LongHorn eClub membership.
Your feedback will help the company take definitive action to improve their food and services and implement your suggestions to make your next visit more pleasant and satisfying. The survey questions have been designed keeping in mind every aspect of the customer’s experience. It is comprehensive but in no manner time-consuming as it would take a guest to complete the survey in less than 10 minutes. So, there’s absolutely no reason not to take the longhornsurvey. Also, those who complete the survey stand a chance to win a $100 gift card redeemable at any of the participating LongHorn Steakhouse outlets.