International House of Pancakes (IHOP) is an American Restaurant that is primarily known for its pancakes. This Restaurant Chain was founded in 1958. It is spread over 1800 locations in 50 states and other countries like India, Columbia, Canada, UAE, and the Philippines. The headquarters are now located in Glendale, Canada. IHOP wants to learn what its customers like and dislike about their restaurants, so they have gathered feedback in talktoihop.com as a guest satisfaction survey.
After visiting the restaurant, you can give your valuable feedback and opinions on the restaurant. If you have any questions, suggestions about the IHOP restaurant, you can share them through a guest satisfaction survey. Tell them how they are doing by entering your survey code, and as a reward, you get to win a free coupon code after completing the survey.
Importance of IHOP Guest Survey
The survey at www.talktoihop.com designed by the IHOP’s is dominant for both the restaurant and its customers. IHOP gets to know how customers are rating its services and food. And customers will get to share their experience at IHOP restaurant. It helps the restaurant to research the preferences and requirements of its consumers. With such data insights, the restaurant can meet customers’ needs and improve their services, increasing the company’s profit.
Talk To IHOP survey is designed strategically by the IHOP restaurant to know that they value the customer’s views. Leaving feedback, you can tell the restaurant anything that happened, and the company can know what went wrong. This helps them find problems within the stores and helps you serve better in the future. Upon completing the procedure, you will be given a free coupon code. You can redeem the offer during your next visit to the restaurant.
IHOP Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
|IHOP Customer Guest Survey
|Time to complete
|Receipt Validity Period
|Survey Coupon Validity Period
|IHOP offer code
- Being a legal resident of the United States of America is mandatory to participate in the survey. No other person allowed to participate in the survey.
- You need to have made some purchases at the IHOP restaurant to participate in the talktoihop guest satisfaction survey.
- No employee or family members of IHOP restaurant’s employees should participate in the guest feedback survey.
- You need to claim the rewards within 30 days of participation in the survey.
- It is not possible to take IHOP survey without receipt so, you must have the survey code of your recent purchase receipt to take part in the survey.
- IHOP coupon code is non-transferable.
- You need to take the survey within 3 days of the purchase.
IHOP always tries their best to reward its customers with high-quality things to its customers. By giving your opinions, you’ll get a free coupon code, which you can claim during your next visit to the IHOP restaurant. Using that coupon code, you can stand a chance to win free pancakes or one free beverage of your choice. Apart from the worldly rewards, your feedback helps the company to operate better. Their ratings used to generate various percentage scores reflecting their strengths and weaknesses in various areas. This helps the company to focus on any retraining efforts in those areas and improve your subsequent visits.
How to Take Part in Talktoihop Survey?
1. Go to the official survey site – www.talktoihop.com. Choose to fill out the guest survey in English or Spanish.
2. Enter the IHOP receipt survey code, Time of the visit and the 7-digit server ID to start the survey. All these particulars will be mentioned in the purchase receipt.
3. They will ask to rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at the IHOP Restaurant.
4. The questions may come in three forms: multiple choices, scaling and text box. Text boxes are provided for the customers to give any extra information or describe a problem they have faced during their visit.
5. It is important to be honest with your feedback, as the company will use your information to further progress and make necessary changes to the restaurant.
6. When you’re done answering all the questions, you’ll receive a discount or offer code, which you can redeem during your next visit and claim free pancakes.
Prerequisites to Give IHOP Feedback
- One should have a smartphone or a laptop with a proper internet connection to take part in the guest survey using the online procedure.
- A valid purchase receipt with a survey code in it is mandatory for the survey.
- You must understand English or Spanish to participate in the survey.
Other Ways to Participate in IHOP Customer Survey
Telephone Entry Method: Dial 1-800-650-8330 on your telephone, and you will receive a prompt to enter the Survey Code, time, and Server ID mentioned in the receipt and complete the survey by giving your feedback and answering the www talktoihop com survey questions based on your latest experience at IHOP Restaurant. At the end of the survey, you will receive a offer code.
www.talktoihop.com Survey Questions
Here’s a list of questions that will be asked in the IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- What was your visit type
- How the order was placed
- Where did you wait for your table
- Were you satisfied with the ease of placing the order?
- How satisfied were you with the pace of your experience?
- Was the restaurant clean
- How well IHOP protected your health and safety during your visit
- Were the menu items diverse
- How attentive the server was
- Were you happy with the overall price paid for your order
- How long was the wait for your table
- Did you face any problem during your visit to the IHOP restaurant
- How accurate the order was
- The likelihood of returning to the restaurant in the next 60 days
- Were the staff at the IHOP restaurant friendly
- How likely would you be recommending the IHOP restaurant to others
- Were you satisfied with the accuracy of the quoted waited time for your order
IHOP Contact Details
- Phone Number: (866) 444-5144
- Online Support Link: www.ihop.com/en/contact-us
- IHOP Hours of Operation: 7 am -10 pm
- Headquarters Address: 450 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91203
IHOP is an American-based pancake restaurant that is spread over 1800 locations and headquartered in Glendale, Canada. It is owned by Dine Brands Global, a company that was founded after IHOP’s purchase. It is mainly known for its breakfast items such as eggs, waffles, French toasts, crepes, and pancakes. On top of that, a wide range of lunch and dinner items ensures endless options for the diners. Most IHOP’s locations are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
No, you need not buy something to get free pancakes after the survey. Receipt survey often rotates; it could be free pancakes or even a free beverage.
You can get a chance to win free pancakes or a beverage from the IHOP receipt survey coupon.
Yes, you can use a survey coupon with your senior discount.
Yes, IHOP provides gift cards. You can avail them by going to their official site www.ihop.com.
You can click on the Check Balance on the Gift Cards section on the official site. Link: www.ihop.com/en/gift-cards
No, IHOP gift cards don’t expire
No, Applebee’s gift cards can only be used at Applebee’s restaurants.
IHOP closes around 10 pm.
It is owned by Dine Brands Global, a company which is formed after IHOP’s purchase.
IHOP Restaurant opens around 7 am.
You can find the following information using the iHop Near Me Locator: restaurants.ihop.com/en-us/
Last year, IHOP temporarily changed its name to IHOb to promote its burgers.
IHOP rewards offer you a coupon code upon completion of the guest survey with which you can avail discounts or free pancakes or others on your next order.
You can win IHOP coupons by participating in the survey.
You find the PIN on the back of the IHOP gift card underneath the scratch-off panel.
IHOP’s pancakes make a great breakfast, and the delicious burgers give you no reason not to come back to the restaurant. You can share your experience at IHOP’s by filling out the survey and helping make IHOP’s a more delightful place to dine in. Upon finishing the survey, you will get a offer code. This article serves as a guide to take to part in the IHOP Guest Satisfaction Survey.