We all have different experiences when it comes to eating food at various restaurants. What if I told you that the simple experience of eating delicious food would reward you? Let me introduce to you the TellBostonMarket survey.
Boston Market needs no introduction, as it is a beloved spot for fast food lovers. To reward you for feasting on their home-cooked recipes, they have introduced an online survey called the Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey aims to take into account all the customers’ opinions and then incorporate them into their business. The Tell Boston Market customer survey is conducted online, and anyone who recently ate at any one of Boston Market’s outlets is eligible to take the survey.
Tell Boston Market Survey
The Boston Market customer feedback form is available at www.tellbostonmarket.com. It is an online survey planned by Boston Market to assist them with understanding the needs of their customers and find out how their items are faring. The organization takes the data entered by their customers to improve their facilities and provide a better overall experience. Boston Market realizes that things can be improved from their end and endeavors to do this for various other customers. This survey is done online so that you can reap the rewards from the comfort of your home.
As a participant, you need to provide honest answers based on your experience to the Tell Boston Market Survey questions. They need your criticism to work on their limitations and hence tether to the customer’s needs. This is your opportunity to help the Boston market to improve its facilities. It is to your greatest advantage to be heard and assist the company in what you envision them to be. In return for filling the survey, you will be rewarded with a validation code that you can use to avail discounts, gift cards, or free food items!
TellBostonMarket Survey Rules and Regulations
|Boston Market Customer Survey
|Time to complete
|Receipt Validity Period
|Survey Coupon Validity Period
|Boston Market Website
- You must have a recently purchased Boston Market receipt that is not older than a week.
- Participants must be a resident of the US and should be 18 years and above.
- There is only one entry per person. You cannot take multiple Boston Market surveys with the same receipt.
- The prize cannot be exchanged with any other offers.
- The employees of Boston Market are not eligible to participate.
Boston Market Rewards
After completing the Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Survey, customers will get a coupon code that they can use to redeem the offer on their receipt. Customers have to note down the code shown after the survey on the receipt and show it at their next Boston Market restaurant. The offers can include discounts like Boston Market 3% off coupon, 10% off, 15% off, and if you are one of the lucky ones, you may even receive a 20% off discount coupon. In addition, you can avail of other offers: Boston Market gift cards and free food items like a full meal or a side dish, though these are extremely rare.
How to Take Boston Market Online Survey?
1. First of all, visit the Boston Market Survey Page: www.tellbostonmarket.com. Now, if you want to take the survey in Spanish, click on the blue hyperlink that says Espanol. Otherwise, just proceed to the next step.
2. There will be no Boston Market survey code on the receipt, so enter the restaurant number, date, time, transaction number, and the total amount printed on your receipt.
3. Press the start button and answer all the questions as per your experience at the Boston Market. Make sure to answer each question honestly.
4. Enter your contact details and click on submit to end your TellBostonMarket survey.
5. After submitting the survey, you will receive a validation code which you need to note down and show at the next Boston Market.
Prerequisites to Give Boston Market Feedback
- A recent Boston Market Receipt.
- Good Internet connection.
- A laptop, PC, or Smartphone.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A valid Email ID.
Boston Market Customer Survey Questions
The Tell Boston Market Survey starts with a basic question about selecting your dine type like take out, delivery, dine-in, etc. Then they ask you to rate your overall satisfaction with the Boston Market. This is followed by some questions regarding their food, services, problems experienced, staff conduct, etc. Some questions you can expect to be asked are
- Rating your overall satisfaction on different parameters like the temperature of food, speed of service, friendliness of staff, food taste, etc.
- Did the customers experience any problems during their visit?
- What is the likelihood that the customers would return to Boston Market?
- The number of times you ordered from Boston Market?
The Boston Market feedback survey ends with asking if the customers want to receive notifications regarding future updates or other discounts at Boston Market. After this, the customers have to provide their personal information like contact details, email ID, and name.
Boston Market Customer Service
If you run into any problems or glitches while filling the survey, you can contact Boston Market through the following information.
- Phone Number: 1 (800) 365-7000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boston Market Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST.
- Support Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST.
- Boston Market Headquarters Address: Boston Market Corporation 14103 Denver West Pkwy Golden, CO 80401
About Boston Market
Formerly known as Boston Chicken till 1995, Boston Market is a US-based fast food restaurant founded by Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores in 1984 in Massachusetts. It is currently owned by Rohan Group and is predominantly found in the northeastern and midwestern parts of the US. More than 340 outlets are spread across 30 states, and you can even find its products across various supermarkets. Boston Market is famous for its mouth-watering homemade recipes of chicken and other side dishes. However, their main dish is the scrumptious ‘Rotisserie Chicken’, which has been hailed as one of the best chicken dishes in the US by their customers.
To find out the Boston Market nearest to you, just head over to this link https://www.bostonmarket.com/location/search and enter your location.
Boston Market opening time depends on the restaurant situated near your home. However, you can generally find it open around 10:00 am.
This again depends on each restaurant. Generally, it closes around 10:30 pm.
You can contact them through their email ID email@example.com or call them on 800-877-2870. You can also write to them at the Guest Service Center, Boston Market Corporation, 14103 Denver West Pkwy. Golden, CO 80401.
The Rohan Group of Companies currently owns Boston Market.
To redeem your Boston Market Points, you must log in to your Rotisserie Rewards Account. Now you can see all the available rewards and click on the appropriate reward according to your Market Points.
Yes, Boston Market does offer senior discounts, but this varies from store to store. So you will have to check up with your nearest store to know more about it.
To use your free meal at a Boston Market, you simply tell the cashier that you would like to redeem your free meal through a coupon code or other methods like market points, etc.
The TellBostonMarket com Survey is a great initiative by the organization to develop and cater more to the customers’ needs. Through this survey, Boston Market aims to provide quality food and services to its customers. The company values our opinions and knows that customer satisfaction is essential to any successful business. This survey also presents a golden opportunity for the customers to win exciting prizes by spending just a few minutes from their day. The customers are the ones gaining the most out of this survey with various rewards and an improvement in the overall quality of services offered by the Boston Market.