Rite Aid is one of the largest retail drugstores in the US, with over 4,500 stores. The company is trying to provide good quality services and products to customers. Thus Rite Aid has launched a survey for its customers to share their opinion on its products and services. Here’s your chance to take Rite Aid customer survey at www.wecare.riteaid.com and tell them what you think and how they can improve their services and products. It’s a genuine survey which will be used to provide better products and service for the customers. In return, this pharmacy has an amazing reward for the winner, worth $1,000.
The Wecare Rite Aid survey is crucial for the company as customers’ feedback and opinion are vital to improving customer services and the quality of products. Customers visit the Rite Aid store for medicines, snacks, clothes, and much more. Riteaid strives to increase customer satisfaction levels by providing quality products and services. Online survey is an effective method to understand the level of satisfaction or dissatisfaction about Rite Aid’s service and products. The customers can offer their feedback concerning their last visit to the pharmacy at wecare.riteaid.com and can stand a chance to win $1,000. The winners of the survey will be chosen anonymously regardless of their opinion.
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Rite Aid is one of the leading drug store chains in the United States, in case you are not aware. It is carrying out a Rite Aid pharmacy survey to get an idea about customer’s shopping experience at its stores. Participating in this free survey will help Rite Aid store management improve its customer satisfaction levels by providing consumers with improved and better services. wecare.riteaid.com feedback survey was created to help the company learn more about its consumers and improve its services. This survey has a fixed question which customers can answer to provide their feedback.
The Rite Aid Experience Survey aims to understand customers’ satisfaction level with the company’s products, services, and other offerings. This is an excellent opportunity for you to redefine your shopping experience with Rite Aid. As you are an esteemed customer of this brand, they believe that your valuable feedback would help them make their stores more attractive. Qualified participants who complete the Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey will have the opportunity to win sweepstakes reward worth $1,000 and Rite Aid discount coupons worth $100. The survey’s background and purpose will be kept strictly confidential by the company, and winners who have won prizes will be contacted directly as soon as they are selected.
Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey Rules and Regulations
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Survey|
|Time to complete||Less than 5 minutes|
|Receipt Validity Period||14 days|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||30 days|
|Rite Aid Website||www.riteaid.com|
|Rewards||Discount Coupons worth $100|
The survey has very simple terms and conditions that you need to follow to enter the contest and win Rite Aid coupons and rewards. Below are those wecare.riteaid.com complete rules,
- The participant must be 18 years or older.
- To take the Rite Aid customer feedback survey, the person must be a legal resident of the United States.
- A valid proof of purchase is a must to take the online wecare riteaid com survey.
- The store receipt should be redeemed for the survey within 14 days.
- A receipt can only be redeemed once for an online survey.
- Every customer can take part in an online survey thrice a month.
- There is no limit of numbers to take part in the survey via mail.
- If you choose to participate in the survey via mail, you must not participate in an online survey.
- The rewards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- Staff members and current employees prohibited from taking the survey alongside their family members.
- The winner is solely responsible for all tax charges of the nation.
Rite Aid Rewards
Rite Aid survey aims to offer the customers what they want and improve their services and quality of the products. The wecare.riteaid.com customer survey rewards you with a grand prize of $1,000 or a $100 cash prize. This survey is readily available to provide consumers a chance to voice any complaints or concerns about the products and services offered by the store. You can use a Rite Aid coupon or just have a basic shopping experience as a reward for taking the survey. There are two ways in which you can enter sweepstakes, i.e., by online method or via mail. The sweepstakes participants get a golden chance to win rewards worth $1000.
How to Participate in wecare.riteaid.com Survey (Online Procedure)?
If you are willing to participate in the survey via online method, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. After your last visit to Rite Aid pharmacy, lookout for the survey code mentioned on your receipt.
2. Visit www.wecare.riteaid.com to start the survey or just Click Here, and you’ll find a page something like this.
3. Pick a language from English or Spanish. Enter the 16 digit survey invitation code located on the bottom of your receipt.
4. Press the “Start” button, and a series of the questionnaire will start where you must answer every question honestly based on your last visit.
5. You’ll be asked to rate your overall experience and your opinions on improvement. Once you finish answering all the questions, tap on the “Submit” button.
6. A message will appear on your screen asking for your consent to enter the sweepstakes. Press “Yes” and enter your personal details.
7. At last, after filling in your details, press “Submit” to finish the survey.
8. At this moment, you’ll receive a confirmation message in your mail or phone number regarding your participation in the sweepstakes.
Prerequisites to Give Rite Aid Feedback Online
There are certain steps you must mind, to take the survey successfully without any problem.
- A valid receipt of the pharmacy with the survey code mentioned on it.
- An internet connection with any supporting device like Mobile, Laptop, Computer, Tablet.
- The participant must be aware of the English or Spanish Language.
Mail-in Method to Enter Sweepstakes
Nevertheless, if you do not have a valid receipt to the pharmacy store, you can still enter sweepstakes via mail. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Make a handwritten 3” x 5” postcard with your personal details such as name, city, address, zip code, phone number, and birth date mentioned on it.
- Put the card in the envelope and handwrite Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes on the envelope.
- Now post the mail at PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
More on Rite Aid Sweepstakes
The Rite Aid sweepstakes come with the total ARV of rewards worth $24,000 for its customers. The sweepstakes give their customers a golden opportunity to win a grand prize of $1000 in check and 10 first prizes worth $100 in the form of cash or check. All winners will be selected under a random drawing with the discretion of the sponsor. The Rite Aid survey winners will be contacted based on the details they have provided while taking part in the survey.
The winner must respond to the reward notification within 24 hours, or else the sponsor can terminate their prize. Under these circumstances, the sponsor can conduct an alternate drawing to choose another winner. All taxes of the prize lies under the responsibility of the winner. Any kind of damage to the prize is not the responsibility of the sponsor. If any reward lost or destroyed, the winner cannot claim it again.
Wecare Rite Aid Survey Questions
Below Mentioned are some examples of survey questions that you might encounter while taking the online survey.
- Rate the customer service of Rite Aid pharmacy?
- What changes do you recommend for our pharmacy?
- Would you recommend our stores to others?
- Is your experience better compared to your previous visit?
- Rate your opinion on the quality of the products?
- With 10 being the highest, rate your experience of the survey from 1-10.
Rite Aid Customer Service
If you encounter any issue regarding the online/offline survey, feel free to get in touch with the company representative by any of the following methods.
- Rite Aid Phone Number: 1-800-748-3243
- Email: www.riteaid.com/customer-support/contact-us
- Rite Aid Hours of Operation: 8 AM – 8 PM ET
- Support Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 8 PM ET, Saturday: 9:30 AM – 6 PM ET
- Headquarters Address: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Pharmacy, originally Thrift D Discount Drug, Inc., established in 1962 in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, by Alex Grass and William Rastetter. Alex and Bill were owners of Kelly-Moore paint stores who wanted to enter the drug scene. After opening a few different stores, they finally settled on the Thrift D name. Rite Aid has over 2,400 locations in 27 states. They operate under 3 brands: Rite Aid, EnvisionRx, and Health Dialog. With over 43,000 employees, they are committed to providing high-quality pharmacy services to customers and other members of the communities they serve. This includes wellness education programs as well, such as their Healthy Awards program.
To check the sweepstakes winner list, visit www.riteaid.com/pharmacyhero.
Check your internet connection, and if the problem persists, contact the customer team support.
Rite Aid closes at 8 PM.
Most of the Rite Aid stores opens at 8 AM.
Enter your ZIP code at www.riteaid.com/locations/search.html to find the nearest Rite Aid store.
Walgreens own Rite Aid.
More than 70 gift cards can be claimed from Rite Aid for clothing stores like Olive Garden.
Rite Aid has more than 2400 stores all across the globe.
Rite Aid can be considered a place where you can get all of your grocery needs, and that is why they wanted to know how satisfied their customers are with both their services and their products. This article is intended to provide all aspects of the Rite Aid customer experience survey at www.wecare.riteaid.com. We have provided all the details about the survey, which will make it easier for you to reach the company Rite Aid survey site and earn various coupons and cash rewards.