BJ’s Wholesale Club is a leading warehouse club operator on the East Coast of the United States. Compared to traditional supermarket competitors, BJ’s routinely provide significant value to their members, saving them 25% or more on a comparable basket of manufacturer-branded groceries. To give a distinctive shopping experience, they offer a curated assortment focusing on perishable products, constantly replenished general items, petrol, and other auxiliary services. Furthermore, to keep customers satisfied and improve their experience every time, this brand invites customer feedback via bjs.com/feedback.
BJ’s Wholesale Club is best known for providing high-quality products at a lower price as compared to others. It aims to continuously offer customers with great deals. Thus, it introduces BJ’s survey platform. Besides, the analysis makes sure that this brand meets customers’ service expectations, and to maintain a healthy communication between this brand and its patrons. This brand also likes to thank its customers for completing the feedback by inviting them to participate in a $500 prize sweepstakes.
Importance of BJ’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
BJ’s customer feedback survey aims to see how well their products and services match their customers’ expectations. Therefore, customers can rate, review, and voice their ideas on what they enjoy and don’t like about this brand by filling out its experience survey. It also aids the organization in determining what its customers desire. Thus, BJ’s invited its many satisfied customers to take part in this analysis. They can participate in this analysis to report their purchasing experience at BJ’s stores. So, if you have recently visited this retail store, then do provide your precious feedback and help the company for its betterment.
Although, it may take some time to complete questions in this feedback, people will get guaranteed better services in their future visits to this brand. However, to participate in the survey, you must have a receipt from your most recent BJ shopping trip. Besides, for taking the time to complete it, this company would like to thank you by giving you an entry to its monthly sweepstakes drawing. Besides, each monthly drawing will have a winner who can grab $500 worth gift card. Thus, this medium offers its lovely consumers a golden opportunity to provide feedback as well as an amazing gift card. So, do not wait to let your opinions be heard on this brand’s services, customer care centers, products, employees, in exchange for a chance to win a $500 gift card.
Rules & Eligibility Criteria of BJ’s Wholesale Club Survey
|Survey name||BJ’s Wholesale Club Survey|
|Time to complete||Approx. 10 minutes|
|Receipt Validity Period||30 Days|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||7 Days|
|Survey page link||www.bjs.com/feedback|
|Rewards||Free cookie coupon of McAlister’s Deli|
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Only residents of the following states are eligible: CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, and VT.
- One should enter with one receipt only.
- A purchase receipt from BJ’s Wholesale Club with a survey invitation is required.
- A valid email address and phone number is necessary.
- Employees of BJ’s Wholesale Club and their immediate families and household members are ineligible.
- Besides, rewards are non-transferable and are non-exchanged for cash.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes for rewards that they receive.
BJs Feedback Survey Rewards
Upon completing this analysis, you will be eligible to enter into BJs monthly sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card. You could join its random drawings to win a $500 gift card without purchase and completing the survey by mail-in entry option. Besides, online and mail-in entry methods from which one can enter these drawings, offer equal chances of winning. Furthermore, every month, 12 lucky winners will each get a $500 BJ’s gift card. Prizes are non-transferable and are not exchangeable for money. Each Promotion Prize has an approximate retail value of $500.00. All prizes have a total ARV of $6,000.00.
BJs Digital Survey Sweepstakes
BJ’s organizes Monthly Survey drawings for customers as a token of thanks for spending their valuable time taking part in this analysis. When you complete this online survey, it will automatically include you in its sweepstakes. Customers can also enter these random drawings using a Mail-In Entry Method. There is a monthly limit of one sweepstakes entry per person, regardless of the entry method.
A random selection will be held within 7 days of the end of each month to pick 12 monthly winners from all eligible entry submissions. Every month, 12 lucky winners will get a $500 BJ’s gift card each. Excluding employees (and their immediate families & household members), this contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Moreover, all those who are 18 years of age or older (except Alabama and Nebraska, 19 and 21 in Mississippi) can happily try their luck.
How to Take www.bjs.com/feedback Survey?
1. After going through all rules as mentioned above, to go to this survey’s official site, Click Here.
2. Choose a language at your convenience and click on “Next”.
3. After that, select “Yes” if you or anybody in your immediate family is currently employed by BJ’s Wholesale Club, otherwise “NO.”
4. Here, people will have to select the topic on which they want to give their feedback, by clicking on either In-Club or Gas Station.
5. Now, from your most recent BJ’s Wholesale Club receipt, provide the needed information such as Club, Register, Transaction, Cashier Name, and the date of purchase.
6. Then, based on your most recent visit to BJ’s Wholesale Club, rate your overall satisfaction.
7. Fill out the form completely based on your experience at this Wholesale Club.
8. Finally, enter your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address to be entered into its Monthly Sweepstakes.
BJ’s Guest Survey Prerequisites
- A recent purchase receipt from BJ’s Wholesale Club with a survey invitation.
- A mobile device, computer, or tablet with internet access.
- Basic English or Spanish skills are required.
Other Way to Enter Sweepstakes
Mail-In Entry Method: Alternatively, you can enter without purchase by mailing a plain piece of 3″ x 5″ paper to Realtime Media, Attn: BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc., Monthly Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 130, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Questionnaire of BJ’s Feedback
BJ’s customer survey is curated with a questionnaire that helps this brand to solve any customer related or store related problems. Some of those questions include:
- Thinking about your most recent visit to BJ’s wholesale club, how would you rate your overall satisfaction its services?
- What changes would most improve your experience at BJ’s?
- How would you rate the store’s hygiene measures?
- How likely are you to recommend this outlet to a friend or family member?
- Please rate the staff’s overall behavior towards you?
BJs Contact Details
- Phone Number: 800-257-2582
- Gift Card Balance Checking: www.bjs.com/giftcard
- BJs Working Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., Sunday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Support Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday: Noon – 6 p.m.
- Headquarters Address: 25 Research Drive, Westborough, MA 01581, USA
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc., or simply BJ’s, is a membership-only warehouse club business with headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts. It operates 216 clubs in 17 states: Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Ohio, and Michigan. Besides, Costco Wholesale and Sam’s Club are 2 of their major competitors. In addition, this brand’s members can take advantage of many exclusive privileges.
Furthermore, its “Member pricing” includes a wide range of name-brand electronics, home, furniture, outdoor, sporting goods, toys, jewelry, clothing. Additionally, it also delivers health, beauty, and grocery products at wholesale prices. Besides, this brand has recently announced that they are now offering Citizens Pay, a flexible, buy-now-pay-later payment option for purchases above $99. That option facilitates members to pay as monthly installments with terms of 3, 6, 12 or 24 months, depending on the purchase amount. This will provide more flexibility and convenience to customers in terms of their purchasing needs.
Monday to Saturday BJ’s outlets close at 9:00 p.m. and on Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
BJ’s stores opens at 9:00 a.m. from Monday to Saturday. And they open at noon on Sunday.
Leonard Green & Partners and CVC Capital Partners own BJ’s.
Almost every customer enters www bjs com feedback survey monthly.
All the responses are the property of BJ’s and will not be returned after entry.
You can give BJ’s feedback at www.bjs.com/feedback.
The number of qualified entries received each month determines the odds of winning BJ’s feedback sweepstakes.
BJ’s Perks Rewards Members earn 2% back on most BJ’s purchases. Earnings are deposited into your membership account automatically. You can use your rewards in $10 increments in-Club at the register and on www.bjs.com.
BJ’s gift cards can be used to purchase anything in their stores. Televisions, food, and laptops are among some items in BJ’s inventory. Thousands of goods are available online and in its stores.
You can clip digital coupons codes and use them in-store or online at www.bjs.com. Coupons can be clipped from that site or its mobile app.
Clipless Coupons are automatic promotional discounts that apply every time an article is scanned, purchased in BJ’s Clubs or online. Digital and paper coupons are available online and at the store, respectively.
No, BJ’s is not owned by Walmart.
BJ’s name was derived from the initials of Beverly Jean Weich, the daughter of Mervyn Weich, this firm’s president.
Normal rates for a 12-month BJ’s Inner Circle Membership and a 12-month Perks Rewards Membership are $55 and $110, respectively, which offer 2% cash-back awards on most BJ’s purchases.
You can find “BJs Near Me” at www.bjs.com/clubLocatorDetail using your zip code.
Members have three ways to cancel their membership:
1. Contacting in-person at the Member Services Desk at any of this brand’s store,
2. By contacting Customer Care services during support hours,
3. Via mail by sending a letter to BJ’s headquarters.
There are 229 BJ’s Wholesale Club locations in the United States.
BJ’s is always ready to serve its customers. As a huge organization, this brand has more than 25,000 employees working together to achieve the organization’s goals of selling electronics, home furniture, clothing, grocery, toys, etc. Furthermore, it also includes extraordinary brands such as Berkley-Jenson and Wellesley farms. Due to fierce competition among rival warehouse clubs, BJ’s must differentiate itself in some way to create an advantage over its competitors. BJ’s focus is more customer service-based, with an emphasis on express and hassle-free checkouts. BJ’s Member Experience Survey is an important step in shaping customers’ future shopping experience at this Wholesale Club.