When it comes to clothing and household wares, the most common name in the United States is Savers. The retail industry is serving its customer’s different services in different ways. Savers aims to serve efficient non-profits through selling products to the customers of the United States, Canada, and Australia customers. To stay connected with their consumers, Saverslistens.com organize surveys to get closer and connected with their customers. Hence, Savers Listens Survey is the platform where customers can participate in the survey effortlessly to submit their reviews. It’s survey is about receiving customers’ opinions to recognize their reviews about the Savers and their services. Savers represents a set of questionnaires designed by the company where customers are supposed to answer them and rate a few things.
Importance of Savers Customer Survey
The Savers is a company that aims to serve the nonprofits by selling the products such as second-hand clothing, footwear, bedding, jewelry, furniture, housewares, etc and expects the opinions and suggestions from their customers through a Savers customer survey.
Saverslistens.com survey is the list of questionnaires directed for extracting the data from their customers. So, surveys play a significant role for the Savers because it assists the store to improve themselves from those feedbacks, markings and ratings given by customers via surveys. And, these surveys are also important for customers, as they can submit their issues, feedback, complaints, and certain changes they wish the Savers to implement. Hence, they can submit all their queries to www.saverslistens.com in less time. And grab the exciting rewards like a $2 off coupon code and 20% off on their next purchase from the Savers store. Therefore, this privately owned retail industry takes only 20 minutes of their customers for the survey.
Savers Survey Rules
|Survey Name||Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Time to complete survey||10 to 15 mins|
|Receipt Validity Period||7 days|
|Coupon Validity Period||One month|
|Rewards||$2 off $5 coupon to redeem|
- To become a part of the Savers listens survey, a participant should be a localite of the USA.
- The minimum age requisite should be 18 years old.
- Employees of the company are prohibited from attending the survey.
- The participant is allowed to attend one survey per household per month.
- The additional thing to enter this survey is, a purchase receipt or a Savers survey invitation card is mandatory to attend and win the survey.
- The period to complete and submit the survey is 7 working days.
Now, this generates an expectation in customers regarding things, like receiving some returns from the survey. The customers are just required to submit the survey stress-free, as the company provides a $2 off $5 coupon to redeem after the completion and submission of the survey. Moreover, Savers Listens Store offers a chance to acquire a $2 off coupon code to redeem at the end of the survey. The $2 coupon will help customers redeem the offer during their next visit to the Savers store with minimum $5 purchase.
How to Participate in Savers Listens Survey @ saverslistens.com?
There are mainly two types of surveys for customers,
(A) Savers Donors’ Survey: For customers contributing to non-profit organizations.
(B) Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey: For customers making purchases from Savers stores.
(A) Steps for Savers Donors’ Survey
1. Participants required to click the official link of the Savers to participate in the survey “www.saverslistens.com.”
2. After this, they need to choose the language from English or Spanish.
3. The participants are then required to select the option of “Savers Donors’ Survey,” as they will be a contributor and not a buyer from the store and fill in the 19-digit code mentioned in the receipt and press the start button.
4. Mention the date and time (in hours) of your visit to Savers for the contribution.
5. In the next step, select the appropriate answer as per the questions asked regarding the services you received by the company while the procedure of contribution.
6. After answering all the questions correctly, you must fill in some personal details to end the survey and receive a coupon of 20% off on their purchase after the submission from the saver’s store.
(B) Steps for “Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey”
1. To participate in this survey, the entree required to open the survey official link at “www.saverslistens.com”
2. Then, the participant needs to select the language they are comfortable with, either English or Spanish.
3. Now, the participant is required to choose a Savers survey receipt. Enter the 19-digit code mentioned in the receipt and select the date and time of their visit to the Savers store.
4. Click to the start button and answer and rate the services provided by the Savers store accurately also to the products being highly satisfied or highly dissatisfied.
5. After completing the above steps, the participant needs to fill in their personal details like Email, Phone number, age, etc. to and click the submit button to receive the $2 off coupon code.
Prerequisites to Give Savers Feedback
The prerequisites to participate in the survey are,
- Sufficient time of around 20 minutes maximum.
- A desktop or laptop with good access to the internet.
- A valid email id to receive the discount offer on purchase.
- The receipt number or Savers store survey invitation card.
Savers Guest Satisfaction Survey Questions
After that, the basic questions asked in the survey areas listed below
- How will you describe your buying experience?
- Is our product viable?
- What made you buy our product?
- Are you trying to solve any provocation?
- Describe your opinion of our company (maximum 100 words)
Savers Contact Details
- Contact number: 0393812393
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Savers Hours: Mon to Wed – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Thu to Fri – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Headquarters address: Dunstable, Luton England
- Savers Near Me: https://stores.savers.com/
Savers is a company implying collaboration with nonprofits in purchasing and reselling products. The company is a white-collar radiothon (fundraiser). This retail industry founded in 1988 at Dunstable, Luton, England, by A.S.Watson Group who produces health and beauty products. The key person of the company is Dominic Lai. Savers listens also supports the nonprofit localite through selling their products in the United States, Canada and Australia.
Each Reward is adequate for 20% off on the next purchase of up to $100.
Savers open at 9:00 am on working days, i.e., from Monday till Friday.
Savers closing hour is 7:00 pm on Mon-Tue-Wed and 9:00 pm on Thu-Fri.
You can donate to Savers online, by calling them or via online payment.
The person needs to check for the nearest location from this link: stores.savers.com.
A.S.Watson Group owns Savers.
The discount days are recognized only for shoppers with a super Savers club membership.
It depends on the location as some areas provide discounts every day, while some may provide one day in a week, and the age requirement varies as per the location.
Yes, the Savers are owned by Superdrug.
This article provides you superficial knowledge about the Savers customer surveys. So take advantage of the survey to give your feedback at www.saverslistens.com. And win exciting rewards of $2 off coupon code and 20% off on your next purchase from the Savers store. It believes in improving their customer’s satisfaction, so be the savers, contribute to the non-profits, make purchases from the store, and deliver feedback through surveys.