Culver’s Franchising System, LLC, popularly known as Culver’s, is a privately owned American fast-food chain serving fresh frozen custard, butter burger, shakes malts, premium chicken, French fries, salad, etc. TellCulvers is the feedback program, conducted so as to gather all of its consumers’ eating experience at its stores. This one is a short online feedback survey that includes various questions about your visit to its store. Culver’s have introduced this analysis for its guests and visitors who shop from the store to know about their opinion. Company uses this information to improve its services for its existing and new customers. Ultimately, this analysis is designed to help Culver’s to improve on its products and services.
If you are a regular customer of the store, you must take out 10 minutes of your time to fill this survey. Culver’s encourages its customers to take this survey, and they expect you to be honest and genuine while participating in it. When you become a part tellculver.com survey, you get a chance to mention everything about the store. This feedback is conducted so that you can tell them about things you liked or disliked there. Along with this, you can mention all changes you would want to be implement at this eatery. Furthermore, after completion of the survey, you are rewarded with Culvers coupons as rewards. And those rewards will let you receive a single dish or cake cone. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity of free coupons from your favorite store and share your thoughts in this online survey.
Importance of Tell Culver’s Online Survey
Culver’s designed Tell Culver’s survey to receive feedback from its customers. Basic ideology behind designing these feedback surveys is to know more about its customers. At Culver’s, they believe that customer satisfaction is above all other things. Only a satisfied customer can attract more customers to this store. Keeping in mind the satisfaction of customers, they introduced this survey. This analysis holds a lot of importance for Culver’s as via this survey only they get to know about their customers’ views. So, when you are sharing your honest opinions, make sure you mention everything about your visit to the store like pricing, quality of food, quantity in which the food was served, employee behavior, etc.
All Culver’s want from you is, to be honest, while sharing your eating experience at its restaurants as they look forward to make changes as per your requirements. So, they want your genuine responses to change things around themselves which bothered you the most. For the same reason, Culver’s introduced Tellculvers. You get an opportunity to give your reviews about your visit. Also, you have a chance that your suggestions might be implemented. Not only that, by taking part in this feedback, you stand a chance of winning free reward coupons. So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and give your feedback today at this brand’s official feedback site.
Tell Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules and Regulations
|Survey Name||Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Time to Complete||5-10 Minutes|
|Receipt Validity Period||2 Days|
|Survey Coupon Validity Period||30 Days|
We know that you must be excited to give the Culver’s survey for its free coupons and Culver’s rewards, but there are few requirements that you need to fulfill before you be a part of the survey. Following are some eligibility criteria you need to fulfill before you take part in the survey:
- To be a part of the analysis, you must be a legal resident of the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.
- You must be at least 18 years of age. Only then can you take take part in it.
- You can only give the survey if you have an invitation from the store or a purchase receipt from your last visit.
- You can only participate in the TellCulver’s survey once with your receipt.
- Prizes you win cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- Employees working at Culver’s or their immediate family members, directors, agents, manager, or any other directly related person cannot participate.
- You must provide your correct email address to receive rewards.
- You must have visited the restaurant to know about them.
- Gift cards or vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and should only be used the way they are in.
- Offer is only valid from Monday to Saturday.
- Your offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Receipt is only valid for only 48 hours.
- You have to claim your reward within 30 days after the survey date.
Culver’s Feedback Rewards
Won’t it be amazing if you go to the store next time and get free eatables? Yes, that’s possible, and all you have to do is fill a survey form which will only take 10 minutes of your precious time. When you give this survey, there is a chance that the company might look up to your suggestions and implement them, if necessary. Culver’s wants to know everything they can improve for their customers, and the only way to do that is by asking customers.
Also, when you fill the customer feedback form, you get free coupons and vouchers, which you can redeem at the next visit to the store. Coupons can be redeemed for an overall discount, or you could get freebies like custard, cake cone, any dish, etc. Rewards for different receipts are different, so before filling the survey, make sure you have checked your receipt to avoid any future contradictions.
How to Participate in www.tellculvers.com Survey?
1. To start, first, go to Tell Culver’s Official Feedback page.
2. Once you open the website, you will see 2 language options, English or Spanish. Choose your preferred language.
3. Look at the below image to know more:
4. As shown in the image, it will ask you to enter an 18-digit survey code printed on your receipt and TRN number. If you do not have a survey code on your receipt, you will see an option, “click here” at the bottom of your screen.
5. When you click that option, it will ask you to mention store id, date and time of your visit, and order id.
6. Double-check all your details, and if correct, click on the start button to begin the survey.
7. Once started, it will first ask you about the overall satisfaction of the store. Please rate that on a scale of highly satisfied and highly dissatisfied.
8. After that you will be asked about the food items or drinks that you ordered.
9. Following will be varied questions about the store. Answer them all based on your experience from your visit.
10. Then you will be asked to write about your experience. There you can write anything you want to about your visit.
11. Once you have answered all questions related to the store, it will ask some basic questions about you, including details like gender, age, annual household income, and your background.
12. After you have finished this survey, your screen will display a Culver’s validation code. Write that code on your receipt, and the next time you visit the store, show it to the employee, and you will be eligible for your free meals or discounts.
We know that you are excited to get free vouchers from your favorite store, but there are few perquisites that you should have. Only then can you be a part of it. Following are those prerequisites which you must have:
- This survey is only available to the United States of America’s legal residents.
- Since this analysis is online, you must have an internet connection.
- You can participate in it using your laptops or PC.
- TellCulver’s survey is only available in two languages, English and Spanish, so you must know either of those 2 languages.
- You should have a legitimate purchase receipt, having either the survey number or store id, date and time, and your order number.
- You should recall your experience from your visit to the store as the answers need to be genuine.
- And at last, you must have 10 minutes to complete this surveyN.
Culver’s Customer Survey Questionnaire
We know that you must be worried about the various questions asked in the survey. Well, don’t worry, we have mentioned a few questions that are there in the survey. Take a look at these questions, and you can easily take up the survey without any hesitation.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction based on your visit to the store.
- Which of the following food items did you order? (There will be a list of food items available at the store, select from what you ordered.)
- How were the friendliness of our staff and team members?
- Was the professional appearance of the store staff okay?
- Please rate your satisfaction with the taste of the food?
- Were you satisfied with the price you paid?
- Did the order reach you timely, or was it delayed?
- Was the accuracy of your order okay?
- Was the overall value you receive worth the price you paid for it?
- Did you have a problem during your experience?
- Based on your experience, will you visit the store in 30 days, and will you recommend it to others?
- Were you greeted and thanked for your visit?
- Did a team member mention to you that your food was being prepared fresh?
- Would you like to recognize a team member for going above and beyond for providing exceptional services?
- Please select a reason describing the primary reason for your visit?
Culver’s Contact Details
- Phone Number: 1 (608) 643-7980
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culver’s Working Hours: 9 AM to 11 PM from Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 2 PM on Saturday. Sunday is a holiday.
- Support Hours: 24*7
- Headquarters’ Address: Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin, United States
Culver’s is a privately owned and operated American fast-food chain restaurant operating mainly in the Midwest US. It was founded in 1984, 36 years ago in Sauk City, Wisconsin. The headquarters of the store are also based there. Besides, its founders are Craig and Lea Culver and George and Ruth Culver. Today, there are around 740 stores across the whole United States. Culver’s serve in about 25 states of the US, majorly covering the Midwest region. Since it is a fast-food restaurant, it deals with a variety of fast food, including hamburgers, frozen custard, milkshakes, cheese curds, chicken sandwiches, fish, French fries, salads, etc., the store accounts for an average annual revenue of $3.2 billion.
Yes, Culver’s do check the survey code.
Culver’s survey code is an 18 digit numeric code printed on your purchase receipt of the store.
You can do the Culver’s survey once from one receipt.
Culvers survey code does not have a letter. You might be reading it wrong. Please check it once.
Culver’s survey rewards are only valid for 30 days from the survey date. After that 30 days validity period, they expire.
MyCulver’s is this brand’s reward program. For more detials one can login to www.culvers.com/Account/Login.
Yes, Culver’s will deny your coupon if it is duplicate.
From Monday-Frinday, Culver’s stores close around 6 PM, and on Sunday they close by 2 PM. However, on Sunday they remain closed the whole day.
Depending upon your region, timings of this eatery might vary. But Culver’s outlets generally open around 9 AM.
To find answer for “Culver’s Near Me” enter your zip code at www.culvers.com/locator/view-all-locations.
Craig Culver and his family who founded Culver’s own it.
It might vary daily. Some of the common flavors at Culver’s are chocolate, vanilla, nuts, fruits, candy, mint, caramel, etc. For more details one can visit this eatery’s official website.
You can buy Culver’s gift cards at any of its physical stores or from its official website via www.culvers.com/gift-cards.
You can get Culver’s coupons either by joining Culver’s e-club, or going to any of its physical store, or by signing in with your email at Culver’s. Participating in its survey is another best way to get free coupons.
Culver’s coupons generally come twice or thrice a month via mail.
Culver’s senior discount is 10%.
You can check your Culver’s gift card balance either at its store or online at the official website or by calling its customer care.
There are around 792 Culver’s stores in the US.
All the necessary details required to take up the survey have been mentioned in the article above. Take part in the survey today and get a chance to win exciting coupons from this store. If you are a regular customer of the store, then you are more benefited from TellCulver’s survey. Culver wants to know about their customer experience and what they can do to please the customer more. That is the sole purpose of introducing this survey. Besides, it does not take more than 10 minutes of your time to complete giving your feedback.